Sunday, April 6, 2014

Reynolds turned 5!

I've spent 1/2 this week crying. I can't believe my first baby is 5. I really don't know where the time has gone. I am so proud of this little boy. He's smart, funny, thoughtful, and kind. He's so unique and I hope he always stays true to himself. He loves Legos, art, swinging (for hours), picnics, and chocolate milk. He pushes me to be a better parent everyday and rewards me with kind affirmations and kisses where he gently holds my face with both hands. He's taught me how to love unconditionally and he will always have a super special place in my heart that nobody else can touch.


We started the day with a bed full of balloons, a special gift (roller skates), and a donut date before school!








At school, we celebrated by having Reynolds circle around the sun give times...once for each year of life.


Reynolds also got to do a "big work" since it was his birthday. This is a kindergarten work and he completed it!


We had some friends over for dinner and a movie to top off the night.


He asked for a minion party so I stayed up 1/2 the night making this cake. He loved it!



Saturday, we had his official birthday party.





























Thank you so much to all of our friends and family who made Reynolds birthday extra special!

No comments:

Post a Comment